Expanded Messaging Artifacts
Innovation Week is back and kicking off 2023 with another round of daily releases for ArtifactIQ. Throughout 2023, we’ll continue releasing new enhancements to maintain product currency and provide updates via the cloud.
What’s Being Released?
New product enhancements rolled out from January 30 through February 3. We’re growing the list of apps and artifact types we support. January’s Innovation Week focuses on providing more support for messaging apps:
|January 30, 2023 – Instagram for Android|
|January 31, 2023 – Text Now for iOS|
|February 1, 2023 – WeChat|
|February 2, 2023 – Facebook Secret Conversations|
|February 3, 2023 – Session and Mastodon|
Note: After each release, new extractions uploaded to ArtifactIQ will see the newly supported content. For any extractions already in ArtifactIQ, you’ll need to upload them again from your GrayKey’s Stored Results page. Log in to ArtifactIQ for more information and to stay updated with the rollout of new features.
We can quickly innovate and release updates like this to users because ArtifactIQ is a cloud-based analytics solution. As a cloud-based solution, ArtifactIQ helps detectives, investigators, and examiners:
- Accelerate time to first fact
- Collaborate instantly with investigative staff both inside and outside your agency
- Follow the data to identify patterns and connections relevant to your case with an easy-to-use interface
Paired with GrayKey, Grayshift’s flagship data extraction technology, these mobile forensic solutions together provide users with a seamless connection that:
- Enables law enforcement to obtain access and perform full data extractions on an iOS or Android device, often in under one hour
- Maintain control over the evidence you’re collecting
- Can help solve cases faster
Help Shape the Future of ArtifactIQ
Are there other applications, features, or product capabilities you’d like to see? If so, please submit your ideas in the Ideas Portal. Your feedback and product use are instrumental in influencing user feature updates. You’ll see some of your recommendations in future Innovation Weeks!