Today, Grayshift is publishing an important update focused on the launch of new communication applications. As a reminder, we strive to:
- Keep up with the latest technology
- Provide you with the support you need to resolve investigations quickly
- Maintain product currency and provide updates to you through the cloud
Your feedback and use of ArtifactIQ by Grayshift are instrumental in influencing feature updates for users. During September’s Innovation Week, we released new product enhancements in ArtifactIQ, expanding beyond the current messengers with the following new applications that law enforcement professionals predominately working CSAM, Narcotics, and Homicide investigations may find particularly useful:
|Application||Support Level||Release Date|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Monday, August 29, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Tuesday, August 30, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Wednesday, August 31, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Thursday, September 1, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments|
|Friday, September 2, 2022|
Note: To access these new applications, you must upload a new extraction or re-upload an existing extraction.
We can innovate and release updates like this to users quickly because ArtifactIQ by Grayshift is a cloud-based analytics solution. As a cloud-based solution, ArtifactIQ helps detectives, investigators, and examiners:
- Accelerate time to first fact
- Collaborate instantly with investigative staff both inside and outside your agency
- Follow the data to identify patterns and connections relevant to your case with an easy-to-use interface and useful features like the ArtifactIQ Timeline
Paired with GrayKey, Grayshift’s flagship data extraction technology, these solutions together provide users with a seamless connection that:
- Enables law enforcement to obtain access and perform full data extractions on an iOS or Android device often in under one hour
- Maintain control over the evidence you’re collecting
- Solve cases faster
After extracting data from a device using GrayKey, the ability to store, share, and review digital evidence in the cloud with ArtifactIQ is invaluable. Time is precious and ArtifactIQ by Grayshift makes instant collaboration possible, reducing the time it takes to produce reports, verify, and deliver evidence.
Get your free trial of ArtifactIQ by Grayshift or learn more about ArtifactIQ by:
Can’t Get Enough of Grayshift Technology?
- Full Access Ep. #12: Full Access to Braden Thomas and Scott Hettinger on ArtifactIQ by Grayshift
- ArtifactIQ by Grayshift: An Overview & Demo (Webinar Recording)
- An Investigator’s Guide For Preserving Digital Evidence
- How To Build A Mobile Device Forensics Lab: 6 Things You Need To Consider
- Upcoming Events Where You Can Find Grayshift
© 2022. Grayshift, LLC. All rights reserved. Proprietary and confidential.