Today, Grayshift is publishing an important update focused on the launch of new communication applications for Android devices. As a reminder, we strive to:
- Keep up with the latest technology
- Provide you with the support you need to resolve investigations quickly
- Maintain product currency and provide updates to you through the cloud
Your feedback and use of ArtifactIQ by Grayshift are instrumental in influencing feature updates for users. We’re back with new product enhancements in ArtifactIQ, targeting the most popular Android messaging apps that law enforcement professionals predominately working CSAM, Narcotics, and Homicide investigations may find particularly useful:
|Application||Support Level||Release Date|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Monday, September 26, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Tuesday, September 27, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Wednesday, September 28, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages||Thursday, September 29, 2022|
|Contacts, Messages, Message attachments||Friday, September 30, 2022|
Note: To access these new applications, you must upload a new extraction or re-upload an existing extraction.
We can innovate and release updates like this to users quickly because ArtifactIQ is a cloud-based analytics solution. As a cloud-based solution, ArtifactIQ by Grayshift helps detectives, investigators, and examiners:
- Accelerate time to first fact
- Collaborate instantly with investigative staff both inside and outside your agency
- Follow the data to identify patterns and connections relevant to your case with an easy-to-use interface and useful features like the ArtifactIQ Timeline
Paired with GrayKey, Grayshift’s flagship data extraction technology, these solutions together provide users with a seamless connection that:
- Enables law enforcement to obtain access and perform full data extractions on an iOS or Android device often in under one hour
- Maintain control over the evidence you’re collecting
- Solve cases faster
After extracting data from a device using GrayKey, storing, sharing, and reviewing digital evidence in the cloud with ArtifactIQ by Grayshift is invaluable. Time is precious, and ArtifactIQ makes instant collaboration possible, reducing the time it takes to produce reports, verify, and deliver evidence.
Get your free trial of ArtifactIQ or learn more about ArtifactIQ by:
Can’t Get Enough of Grayshift Technology?
- Innovation Week: September 2, 2022
- Full Access Ep. #12: Full Access to Braden Thomas and Scott Hettinger on ArtifactIQ by Grayshift
- ArtifactIQ by Grayshift: An Overview & Demo (Webinar Recording)
- The ArtifactIQ Contacts Category
- Upcoming Events Where You Can Find Grayshift
© 2022. Grayshift, LLC. All rights reserved. Proprietary and confidential.