Full Access to
[03:46] Wilton discusses coming from a career law enforcement family and the beginning of his own journey in law enforcement.
- Wilton talks about beginning his career with the Memphis, Tennessee Police Department where he spent 26 years. After serving for nearly three decades, Wilton retired as a Lieutenant where he was in charge of the Internet, crimes against Children Unit. He was also over the human trafficking unit and the sex offender registry.
- Wilton shares how he spent half his career in investigations and working in sex crimes specifically.
- Wilton explains his last stint in law enforcement as a Chief of Police for a Police Department in Tennessee.
[13:30] Wilton shares why he loves working at Grayshift and why he believes in the GrayKey product for law enforcement.
- Grayshift is a “sword maker”. As a law enforcement officer, you wield the sword, and now as a Grayshifter, Wilton enjoys forging the sword that’s provided to other law enforcement officers.
[15:05] Debbie shares how she began her career path with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation (GBI).
- Debbie explains that she majored in criminal justice at the University of Georgia and in order to graduate from the University of Georgia you are required to do an internship. For her internship she applied with the GBI and was accepted during the last quarter of her college career. About six months later, after she graduated, she was hired by the GBI as a narcotics agent in 1991 and worked for the GBI for 30 years.
[22:24] Debbie talks about her mission of helping law enforcement with their mission.
- After retiring from the GBI, Debbie wanted to continue to be associated with law enforcement. She discusses how she joined Grayshift to help sworn law enforcement officers by providing them with a tool, GrayKey, that assists with their investigations in a tremendous way.
[38:19] Debbie and Wilton provide insight into why they chose the name Full Access and what listeners can expect from future episodes.
- There’s a lot of mystery surrounding Grayshift and GrayKey. Debbie and Wilton discuss their desire to provide listeners with some insight into Grayshift, the company and the culture, moving forward.