Today, Grayshift is publishing an important update focused on expanding support for some of the most popular media categories for iOS and Android devices. As a reminder, we strive to:
- Keep up with the latest technology
- Provide you with the support you need to resolve investigations quickly
- Maintain product currency and provide updates to you through the cloud
Your feedback and use of Reveal by Grayshift are instrumental in influencing feature updates for users. The ability to review media artifacts rapidly is important to keep an investigation moving forward, so when you asked, we listened.
|Application||Support Level||Release Date|
|Photos||October 24, 2022|
|Photos||October 25, 2022|
|Photos||October 26, 2022|
|Photos||October 27, 2022|
|Photos||October 28, 2022|
Note: To access these new applications, you must upload a new extraction or re-upload an existing extraction.
We can innovate and release updates like this to users quickly because Reveal is a cloud-based analytics solution. As a cloud-based solution, Reveal helps detectives, investigators, and examiners:
- Accelerate time to first fact
- Collaborate instantly with investigative staff both inside and outside your agency
- Follow the data to identify patterns and connections relevant to your case with an easy-to-use interface and useful features like the Reveal Timeline
Paired with GrayKey, Grayshift’s flagship data extraction technology, these solutions together provide users with a seamless connection that:
- Enables law enforcement to obtain access and perform full data extractions on an iOS or Android device often in under one hour
- Maintain control over the evidence you’re collecting
- Solve cases faster
After extracting data from a device using GrayKey, storing, sharing, and reviewing digital evidence in the cloud with Reveal is invaluable. Time is precious, and Reveal makes instant collaboration possible, reducing the time it takes to produce reports, verify, and deliver evidence.
Get your free trial of Reveal Early Access or learn more about Reveal by:
Can’t Get Enough of Grayshift Technology?
- Innovation Week: September 30, 2022
- The Reveal Media Category
- Reveal by Grayshift: An Overview & Demo (Webinar Recording)
- The Reveal Dashboard
- Upcoming Events Where You Can Find Grayshift
© 2022. Grayshift, LLC. All rights reserved. Proprietary and confidential.